Referrals and endorsements from our valued clients are one of our highest honours and a key ingredient to our growth and success.
If you would like your family and friends to share the experience of having a highly skilled accounting team services, please refer them to us.
To show our appreciation for your referrals, as from 1 February 2017, GJ Solutions has established a referral program to reward you for your recommendation.
When you refer a business to us, and they engage our services and paid their fees, we will reward you with a $100 gift voucher.
Definition of a business Client – requires the completion of financial statements and business tax return.
For referral of new individual client, we will reward you $10 for each new individual client come on board.
How it works?
- To refer a new client to us simply fill in the form and return back to our office, or send these details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or via SMS to 0423 883428 , or via Wechat (gjzhou88), or call us on 0423 883428 or go to our website to fill in online form before we start any works.
- Once new client engage our services and paid their fee. The reward Gift card will be sent to you or reduced your next invoice.
Terms and conditions for the Referral Program
- To be eligible for the referral program, you must be a current GJ Solutions client. That is, you must have utilised our services in the past 12 months.
- The business client that is referred must be new to GJ Solutions. That is, they are not already in our system and we have had no previous contact with them.
- For business client, it must be a person or entity that requires the completion of financial statements and business tax return.
- The referral reward will be a Gift card and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The current client will only receive the reward once the referred business client has engaged our services and paid their fee.
- GJ Solutions reserves the right to change or cancel the client referral program at any given time. Any decision made by GJ Solutions is final.